Intraoral and panoramic radiograph, digital radiovisiography, CT
The Euro Dent X-ray laboratory with modern dentist’s surgeries
- Morena ul. Marusarzówny 2: panoramic and cephalometric radiographs
- Przymorze ul. Kołobrzeska 39F: intraoral, panoramic and cephalometric radiographs, computed tomography
- Jasień ul. Jabłoniowa 20, Suite 9: intraoral, panoramic and cephalometric radiographs, computed tomography
- Chełm ul. Chałubińskiego 24: intraoral, panoramic and cephalometric radiographs
X-ray apparatus for panoramic radiographs: Orthoralix 9200 AEC Gendex
with automatic exposure control, a high-frequency generator reducing the dose absorbed by the patient by 255 compared to conventional apparatuses (true DC unit).
The apparatus produces:
- panoramic radiographs for adults
- panoramic radiographs for children (radiation dose by 40% lower than in an adult)
- partial panoramic radiographs (split into 3 vertical sectors)
- X-ray of temporomandibular joints open and closed mouth positions
- X-ray of maxillary sinuses
- cephalometric radiographs for orthodontists
- In addition, we take intraoral X-rays of particular teeth using intraoral radiography apparatus 765 DC Gendex and by digital radiovisiography.
A radiological examination is the basic additional test in dentistry which allows for correct diagnosis and proper treatment planning.
Digital radiovisiography is a set of apparatuses used to get an X-ray within seconds on an LCD, which is a simple method that is also safe for the patient. Special software allows us to measure the length of root canals and measure and check bone density. An X-ray dose which is necessary to take the image was reduced ten times compared to plate X-ray.
New quality in dental diagnostics. To ensure high quality services, Euro Dent Dental Centre was fitted with the best quality diagnostic equipment. We work with Gendex and Vatech equipment at our surgeries.
Gendex GP-700 guarantees the high-quality imaging, patient safety and, primarily, fast and accurate dental diagnostics.
Advanced digital dental diagnostics system Vatech Pax-i 3D Smart: one machine produces 3D, 2D pantomographic and cephalometric images saving space and reducing costs and doses for the patient. Revolutionary functions provide the user with a wide range of imaging options according to needs. The digital imaging process allows for more effective diagnosis.
- Computer tomography: 6×4 O imaging area
- Computed tomography: large imaging area (entire jaw or mandible)
- 12 panoramic programs
- 5 cephalometric programs
Examination with the use of CT scans is an invaluable diagnostic help in numerous fields of dentistry:
- oral surgery.
Using computed tomography, we obtain a 3D image which allows us to immediately and thoroughly analyse anatomical structures and to reconstruct them in 3D. It ensures both correct diagnosis and treatment planning as well as constant control and assessment of results.
3D imaging diagnostics allow us to precisely establish the pain source area.